Sept 2
As most of you know, I moved to Pittsburgh. I got the fellowship and I am now on my way to hopefully doing great things in health care administration. I moved most of my stuff up to the ‘Burg, (I am still waiting on my stuff from the Middle East to Arrive!) and I went and got a few new suits. We put an offer on a house, which we are set to close on September 30. It is located in Coraopolis, PA…which is not far from the airport. That is good, because I am going to do a lot of travelling soon! So, I finally got moved to Carol’s brother’s house. It’s not home, but it will work for now. Her brother is a little bit of a pack rat, so there is stuff everywhere, however Carol has made it livable for me.
So today I had Pittsburgh orientation. This is the hospital/system wide orientation that I did not have before I went overseas. What a long day…I considered putting a pencil in my eye probably a dozen times. This all started when I could not find a parking place for my truck at the hospital where my orientation was at. I pulled up to the gate and realized that the garage was too short. I drove around (to some nicer areas of Pittsburgh…haha) and finally was able to find a lot in a church parking lot.
Thankfully the day ended a little early and I was able to get a short walk and a campfire in that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment